Marco usually is considerate, compassionate and accepting of others; however, on some occasions can become stubborn. Stubbornness surfaces when his ideals and beliefs are confronted. He does not enjoy confrontation for confrontation's sake. He will be open with those he trusts; however, reaching the required trust level may take time. Marco likes a friendly, open style of communication. He is quick to pick up on group dynamics and skilled in fitting in with a group. He brings both speaking and listening skills to the group. He is not easily triggered or explosive, but he may conceal some grievances because he doesn't always state his feelings.
When communicating with Marco,
- Be prepared.
- Provide solid, tangible, practical evidence.
- Keep conversation at discussion level.
- Present your case softly, non threateningly with a sincere tone of voice.
- Support your communications with correct facts and data.
- Be sincere and use a tone of voice that shows sincerity.
- Don't talk in a loud voice or use confrontation.
- Don't rush him in the decision-making process.
- Don't manipulate or push him into agreeing.
- Don't talk to him when you're extremely angry.
- Don't be domineering or demanding; don't threaten with position power.
- Don't use testimonies from unreliable sources.
Work Linkedin | Words Twitter | Images Picasa; Flickr | Videos Youtube | Friends Facebook | Things eBay; Zerorelativo | Sounds Soundcloud | Places Google Maps | Abandoned places Dopplr; Interfree homepage; Home Office Snapshots